11 reasons why the sex offender registry fails to protect kids and does more harm to society then good
Author: Ben Franklin
Source: Planet Infowars
Note from the Planet Infowars author: I know I have been making quite a bit of articles on this very topic but after my alternative media friend being set up with child pornography for going after a corrupt politician I am losing faith in the criminal justice system and the articles I am writing is proving this fact that the criminal justice system is a failure and needs a reform. Until innocent people are booted off the registry, I will continue proving that the sex offender registry, No fly terror list, and other stupid government lists is a fraud because it is when innocent people are added to it it ruins lives. We will not stop getting the truth out, we will not let our alternative media heads be bullied and set up by the police because they reveal too much. They have a right to run a alternative media news website and the police ruined this person as an example to the other alternative media heads to shut their sites down. I won’t forgive the police until they let my friend go.
Due to the controversy of the sex offender registry, hardly anyone in the media criticizes this system even though it also has many flaws which ruin the life of innocent people whom are set up, people whom commit victimless sex offenses, and even teenagers and preteens whom conduct sexting with their boyfriends/girlfriends. There are eleven reasons why the sex offender registry fails to protect children from child predators and pedophiles, perverts, and does society and it’s people more harm then good.
This article is not meant to defend perverts and pedophiles as some will accuse me of this. It is meant to argue that innocent people whom are set up, minors whom get inducted into forced registration, and non-violent offenders whom have never raped nor molested are all forced onto the sex offender registry and their lives ruined and yet does nothing to stop children from being abducted and sexually abused. Even if people get help for their unhealthy or even illegal online sex addictions, they are forced into years of prison and forced registration into the sex offender registry despite making progress to not being addicted to illegal pornography.
So here are the eleven reasons why the sex offender registry is a failure and does more harm then good:
- Innocent people whom are and were set up with child pornography by an agent of the state, or by a member or members of law enforcement, the repercussions for being set up are far worse then when even set up for murder or even armed bank robbery. Forced life registration in the sex offender registry and both the personal address and photo published, years in prison along with probation, ruined reputation, getting death threats by angry parents whom read articles about your indictment or even conviction, never having a right to raise a child nor even to carry on the family bloodline into the next generation in other words all parenting rights revoked even with getting treatment for the wrongful conviction, and possible committing of suicide are all repercussions for those whom were set up with child pornography. One example of a child porn sharing virus that sets people up is the Win32.MoliVampire.A also known as the eMule virus which is setting people up around the world.
- Preteens and teenage boys and girls are being indicted, convicted, and forced to register for life as a sex offender, even as young as nine years old. Kids across the country are being taught by the failed public education system that sex is taboo which is instead making teens curious so they start experimenting to actually start getting pregnant at an early age which is why teen moms are becoming the norm in society. Also in combination commercials, TV Shows, and movies are all advertising sex appeal which means any minors that watch it will also become interested in sex appeal. Anytime a teen is hidden from something, they will find a way to find what that something is. When taught something is taboo many will engage in it whether somebody gets caught or not. Because of this teens and preteens across the country are being investigated, interrogated, indicted, and even convicted as a permanent sex offender for their sexting behavior since many phones and mobile devices these days have embedded cameras therefore any photo a minor takes of himself or herself is technically considered child pornography and thus carries the penalties of a felony and forced registration. Since kids are learning and get curious, it is far easy for them to get into something that will put them behind bars for a long time including underage drinking, underage smoking, and even graffiti.
- The sex offender registry only lists people whom were caught and convicted of victimless and victimizing, non-violent and violent sexual crimes. The registry does not list predators whom aren’t caught, those protected under UN diplomatic immunity, and it does not list parents that abuse their children in secret. It does not list the corrupt CPS agents that sexually abuse their children. It does not list the priests in the catholic church whom were moved around to other churches when caught molesting children, when the church should have reported them to the police.
- Teenage and preteen sex offenders will be easy targets for repeated sexual assault and even harassment since their personal addresses are published along with photos. Real pedophiles can search these online public sex registries to find underage people whom were caught in a sex crime as they know perverted teens will likely not report the incident or if they do report it they will have fear of being scrutinized for already having their name on the registry.
- The Internet Crimes Against Children(ICAC) task force and likely ICE’s operation Flicker get sustained or increased funding for the amount of arrests and prosecutions they can get. Even though it was originally set up to encourage prosecutions of dangerous sex criminals, the system can be corrupted to want more convictions and arrests for the money alone regardless of the facts and circumstances. Legal costs to fight child porn charges and sexting require hundreds to thousands of dollars to battle for a chance of being found not guilty. Even if you are innocent the court will not always find you innocent especially under accusations of child pornography. You are more scrutinized and more anger is put down upon you when accused of this crime despite what you can and cannot prove. Even websites are encouraging innocent people get set up for child pornography being posted on public chans and forums according to somebody leaking details of a Tor Onion routing hidden website, and is publicly available on the Hidden Wiki for any angry person whom wants to commit acts of terror to set up innocent people as sex offenders in order to ruin their lives.
- People whom are put on the sex offender registry cannot find work as many jobs will heavily scrutinize those on the registry thus many become homeless or get into armed robbery or cat burglary to be able to survive thus crime goes up. People by whatever circumstance, that are added on the registry, regardless of whether the sex crime was violent or just some computer incident, will have a difficult time going on dates and even making friends thus leads to severe loneliness and depression thus leads to suicides. The lives of people added to the registry are ruined forever regardless of what people are accused of.
- Even when granted the pardon of forgiveness, those pardoned are still mandated to register as a sex offender which makes the whole process a sham, since even though a governor believes you aren’t a harm to children and society to warrant a pardon, each pardoned offender is still mandated to register as a sex offender for life. Even those granted the pardon of innocence may still be harassed by police in other states since different states have laws varying on pardons, unless the criminal record is expunged.
- As a campaign photo is being shared on people’s Facebook timeline walls about the set up of Andrew Rose a autistic youth whom was set up with child porn embedded in music files, also questions the reliability of the sex offender registry and if it is really going after the real bad guys, one of the people whom commented and agreed with this photo campaign was sexually abused as a child and yet agreed that innocent and good people are being forced to register on the registry. The source however will remain anonymous until I get the okay from her to post the link to the Facebook post on her timeline.
- If someone demonic has the will to sexually abuse children, they will continue to do so whether they are on the registry or not. Look at Bohemian Grove with the cremation of cares where they burn child effigies. The pedophile rings are not affected at all by the registry and continues to do their sex abuses. Same with the drug lords in Mexico getting weapons from the US due to fast and furious therefore the drug lords continue to thrive despite the War on Drugs, arrests and prosecutions.
- People in the government including law enforcement are more immune to the rule of law, to accountability, along with the police Bill of Rights codified into US law. Police whom engage in rape and even possibly child sex abuse or molestation in certain cases may escape prosecution or get a light sentence compared to the treatment and prosecution of the commoners. TSA officers have molested many children including teenagers and have got away with it and have even arrested those whom don’t want their children’s private areas touched. Rapists and convicted child sex offenders are allowed to work for the TSA to touch little boys and girls thus defeats the purpose again of the sex offender registry protecting children. Thus while good people whom were forced onto the registry cannot find work, yet the worst of the worst are given a job where they can touch children and adults inappropriately. Does anyone see the hypocrisy?
- The biggest and most effective credible argument throughout the whole article, is the fact that over 5,000 Pentagon employees were caught under Operation Flicker for downloading or even purchasing child pornography. After they were caught, the Pentagon has decided to let them go as if the accusations are not important to deal with. So if it were civilians accused of chid porn, they would have all their computers, hard drives, cds, dvds, sd cards, flash drives, DVRs and blu-ray discs seized then have to wait a few years before being imprisoned for a very long time under criminal charges regardless of whether innocent or guilty. Yet for Pentagon can freely purchase and download child pornography for their own personal gain and sick pleasure yet won’t get any criminal charges whatsoever.
There you have it, all the proof and legitimate reasons and concerns that the sex offender registry is a failure, is not protecting children and adults from violent sex crimes and molestation, and is now being used as a vehicle to destroy political pundits whom cross the path of a corrupt politician or law enforcement officer.